Feature request: Less visual clutter in Live view

post here general topics for software
Light_user

Feature request: Less visual clutter in Live view

Post by Light_user »

When doing light in a live environment, i want to use as much as possible display space to control the light.
In the live view in the current version, there is a lot of visual irrelevant 'ballast' on the screen (on the top).
Title bar, main menu, ..
There should be a 'full screen' mode (for example the F11 button function in a web browser to go full screen)
Niffo
Administrateur

Re: Feature request: Less visual clutter in Live view

Post by Niffo »

Please note that you can use external window(s) for Live and put them in fullscreen.
Light_user

Post by Light_user »

Then there is a bug in the way how to use the window mode. (see post viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4871 )
Light_user

Post by Light_user »

Ok, you can work with window button boards.
As you said in another topic, it's not possible to delete the default button view in tab view.

But what's the goal of the button boards in window mode? They are all showing the same. and when you click a button in one button board (for example the default button board) it's also pressed in a second button board.
Bakenectar

Post by Bakenectar »

I think this would be a solid option.

Maybe make it in the main view drop down options for the entire software you can check certain things to add them or uncheck them such as AUTO BPM OR THE TITLE MENU to clean up the area?
BartKrap

Post by BartKrap »

Light_user wrote:Ok, you can work with window button boards.
As you said in another topic, it's not possible to delete the default button view in tab view.

But what's the goal of the button boards in window mode? They are all showing the same. and when you click a button in one button board (for example the default button board) it's also pressed in a second button board.
The button boards are meant to be able to use 2 displays to run the shows.
If you put the same pages on both boards of course it's going to trigger both since it's the same scene. If you want it not to trigger on both boards, just make another page and put different scenes on there.
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
Light_user

Post by Light_user »

After trying multiple options, using the default button board Tab is the only option. Having less visual things on my display using my limited display size would be great.

Return to “General software”