Pause at End

Later than version 6.31
Pink LD

Pause at End

Post by Pink LD »

This feature is now looping all the steps of a scene to then pause on the first step, not the last step.
support
Administrateur

Re: Pause at End

Post by support »

Weird again !
It works well here.
If possible, please send a small lightshow which illustrates that.
The Lighting Controller
Pink LD

Post by Pink LD »

Standby, I'll build this problem...
Pink LD

Post by Pink LD »

Sent.
Also I have a fixture hooked up and it's following the rise of the second step But the jumps to about 25% of red, not the 100% I called for and the sits there on pause.
support
Administrateur

Post by support »

So far, behaviour looks normal in our side.
May be there is a misunderstanding about this function (?)
The Lighting Controller
Pink LD

Post by Pink LD »

If I give it a multiple step scene, Pause at end should stop and hold the last step, right? Well it's not doing that. No Loop would complete the steps and release, right? So Pause at end should stop on last step and hold it, right?
It worked just like this until I installed the latest Beta files yesterday.
support
Administrateur

Post by support »

Pause at end should stop and hold the last step, right?
No Loop would complete the steps and release, right?
Pause at end should stop on last step and hold it, right?
Right for all.

We just double checked by downloading the beta Live from our server.
PS: we made the test only under Windows.

We will try again to reproduce this problem.
The Lighting Controller
Pink LD

Post by Pink LD »

I am looking at it right now with two different model of LED 7 channel par cans and the are both going a 3rd unprogrammed step and sitting at 25% in red. My bargraph reads that my 7th channel, the dimmer channel is up at 100% but it is not showing the first channel with any signal and yet I am looking at two fixtures here sitting at 25% in red on the the first channel despite what the bar graph and 3d imager show.
Still if Pause at end is working correctly I should see 100% of red in the imager, the bargraph and my fixture. And all i have of those 3 is fixtures sitting @25%?!?
Pink LD

Post by Pink LD »

I can see how it looks right to you as far as the bar graph and 3D go but I am having two problems.
The first is that the pause should stop at the 2nd step which should be ch499 @ 255 and ch505 @ 255 but only ch505 is staying at 255.
The second problem is that in the real world my fixtures are at approx 64 (25%) on Ch499 and 255 on ch505.
Thanks for your patience. If I have to I will put together some screen shots and a short video showing what is happening.
For now I can use the same workaround I've used for years. Add a final step the sane as the second to last step but make it 99:00.00 minutes long.
pogjack

Post by pogjack »

Is your 99 minutes long step lasting that long. I've had problems with my scenes not lasting more than 59 minutes no matter how much time you put on there. I know it was supposed to be fixed, but was wondering if it was.

Return to “beta files [closed]”