3DView - no keyboard and wrong clone management [fixed]

Timeline is ready
DoubleDee

3DView - no keyboard and wrong clone management [fixed]

Post by DoubleDee »

I can't get zoom to work in 3D View and rotate doesn't work using shift & arrow Keys.

Also when I bring up the faders some of the wrong lights are effected. Sometimes a clone from another fixture reacts and sometimes the clone wont respond depending on the fader.

I've uninstalled all previous versions and started a light show from scratch but have the same problems. Right now I only have 2 different fixtures both cloned once.

If Im the only one with these problems let me know and I'll try to figure out what Im doing wrong.
Thanks

Love the way everything looks.
DeeDee
support
Administrateur

Re: 6.20 3d problems?

Post by support »

Presently, "zoom", "rotate" and "move" can be done only with the mouse (use the mouse wheel for "zoom").
Using keyboard keys for that is in the TODO list (this should be ok for next software release).

Regarding the problem of "clone fixtures", please send us your lightshow. We will check that.

Thank you for your comments.
The Lighting Controller
DoubleDee

Re: 6.20 3d problems?

Post by DoubleDee »

I've downloaded 6.20 to a different computer, one that this software has never been installed. Built Show from scratch.

Still having same problems with the faders in Editor effecting the wrong fixtures in 3D.

The problem with the 2D popups doesn't happen on the second computer. MY problem with computer 1.

Both computers are XP.

I have sent you my lightshow files.

Thanks for a super fast reponse!
support
Administrateur

Re: 3DView - no keyboard and wrong clone management [fixed]

Post by support »

3DView using keyboard - fixed
3DView clone management - fixed

The fix is available in same folder than the beta software.
The Lighting Controller

Return to “6.20 beta”