USB drivers

usb to dmx (2003 - 2010)
MUCHODJ

USB drivers

Post by MUCHODJ »

BartKrap wrote: 30 August 2016, 11:01 Are you sure you've installed the right drivers?

Not the x32 drivers if you have an x64 install or vice versa.
Hi team- this is the problem im having right now- I just got my laptop with VMware installed to be able to run windows- when I install THE BOX- it shows no hardware to be found- I had my laptop stolen this past Sunday and right now IM stressed since I have A wedding on Saturday and trying to get this running-
MUCHODJ

Re: Windows 10 - Box

Post by MUCHODJ »

how you install the drivers?
support
Administrateur

Post by support »

Windows 10 does not accept the USB drivers of the old version 8 of our software.
Please use Windows XP. This OS period matches with the interface Box period.
The Lighting Controller
MUCHODJ

Re: USB drivers

Post by MUCHODJ »

MUCHODJ wrote: 26 September 2024, 17:27
BartKrap wrote: 30 August 2016, 11:01 Are you sure you've installed the right drivers?

Not the x32 drivers if you have an x64 install or vice versa.
Hi team- this is the problem im having right now- I just got my laptop with VMware installed to be able to run windows- when I install THE BOX- it shows no hardware to be found- I had my laptop stolen this past Sunday and right now IM stressed since I have A wedding on Saturday and trying to get this running-
I see they both are installed in its folder- Do i need to delete the 32 drivers
MUCHODJ

Post by MUCHODJ »

MUCHODJ wrote: 26 September 2024, 17:35 how you install the drivers?
Thank you on your reply- i will delete uninstall 10 and install XP- i hope this works- Thank you
MUCHODJ

Post by MUCHODJ »

Ok- so I know have windows XP installed.
im still not seeing the bOX being read- please help me with steps- this XP is a bit old and im having problems remembering how it works and how to use it.
im just a mess right now
support
Administrateur

Post by support »

We did not use Windows XP for several years and we do not have this OS anymore in our company, so we are not able to do this procedure.
That said, our old software and this interface were working with the latest version of Windows XP when Microsoft stopped its support on it, so we do not see any reason it would not work now.
Sorry we can not help more.
We suggest you to follow some old tutorials telling how to install an USB driver on Windows XP.
The Lighting Controller

Return to “Box”