Fixtures not in 3DView (Fixture Settings greyed out) [fixed]

graphic representation in 3 dimensions
1stKingfish

Fixtures not in 3DView (Fixture Settings greyed out) [fixed]

Post by 1stKingfish »

Good Day

I've been struggling with this for a while now. No matter what i do i can't seem to have my populate in the 3d viewer. If if i load previous show, that worked correctly in the 3d viewer, i still seem to find no joy. Even if i start a new show regardless of the number of fixtures or their types, the 3d viewer does not allow me to even open the fixture settings window. I've given firewall access even completely reinstalled the software.

What should i do?

Regards
support
Administrateur

Re: Fixtures not in 3d View (Fixture Settings greyed out)

Post by support »

We suggest you to check the same lightshow on another computer. If 3DView works on the other computer, then we will be sure there is something (firewall or antivirus) which blocks the communication in your computer.
The Lighting Controller
1stKingfish

Re: Fixtures not in 3d View (Fixture Settings greyed out)

Post by 1stKingfish »

Thank you for the reply.

So this is what i did. Turned off my firewall and like magic all my fixtures appear in my 3d viewer. Now how do i allow the 3d viewer to through the firewall?

Regards
support
Administrateur

Re: Fixtures not in 3DView (Fixture Settings greyed out) [fi

Post by support »

You have to adjust your firewall to not block the port you can see in our software in "Preferences > Network > TheLightingController", which is 7347 by default.
The Lighting Controller
1stKingfish

Re: Fixtures not in 3DView (Fixture Settings greyed out) [fi

Post by 1stKingfish »

Thank you! Problem solved!

Turned off fire wall, launched application along with 3d view. Turned firewall back on! Problem solved!

Return to “3DView”