Page 1 of 1

Equinox - Helix XP's

Posted: 30 September 2026, 17:01
by Mark Tolliss
Hello, I have been using Sweetlight Controller for over 10 years now but always with my Moving Heads. I currently now only have 2 ADJ Focus Spot 3Z's and they are great still.

But I have purchased 2 Equinox Helix XP's and would like to use those mostly now but haven't a clue how to set them up, add their profiles etc so need your support.

Could you please help.

thanks, Mark

Re: Equinox Helix XP's

Posted: 30 September 2026, 21:13
by support
Hello Mark,

Thank you for your continued support and for using our software for so many years.
Please send us a link where we can download the manual for the Equinox Helix XP. We will then create the fixture profile for you as soon as possible.
https://forum.thelightingcontroller.com ... f=3&t=2453

Best regards,