Page 1 of 1

how to make the timeline loop [fixed]

Posted: 06 May 2018, 18:28
by jason5d
How do I make the timeline loop/repeat?

Re: how to make the timeline loop

Posted: 06 May 2018, 21:20
by support
You have to trigger it via a button in Live > Buttons.

Re: how to make the timeline loop [fixed]

Posted: 24 August 2023, 20:12
by Allan
I just tried to load a timeline file into LIVE and it does not loop. Can you please look into this?

Re: how to make the timeline loop [fixed]

Posted: 25 August 2023, 14:32
by support
Fixed.
The problem was the length of the timeline was not adjusted to the duration of the media file.

Re: how to make the timeline loop [fixed]

Posted: 19 August 2026, 22:46
by 1314shaun
I’m having the same issue. Could someone explain step by step for me?

Re: how to make the timeline loop [fixed]

Posted: 21 August 2026, 08:02
by support
If you trigger the timeline using a button in the "Live > Buttons" module, the timeline loops by default.