Trouble saving timeline with screen control open

create synch shows with video, audio and lights

Trouble saving timeline with screen control open

Postby jhollborn » 28 May 2019, 01:39

Using Showxpress version 9.1.15, I have been adding a video along with light scenes into the same timeline. While editing the timeline (importing/changing light scenes) there is a delay in being able to play the timeline when I select the play button and/or saving the edited timeline while the screen control is simultaneously open. This happens right after I add a new light scene. I can close out the screen control and then I can save the timeline but since there is a video, the screen control always opens when playing the timeline, making editing/playing the timeline difficult after adding new light scenes. Because of the delay when saving after adding a new light scene, I have also lost changes that were made to the time line because of the delay in saving and because here is no way to see it the changes to the time line were actually saved. I am not sure what would cause the screen control to effect the timeline like this.
jhollborn

Re: Trouble saving timeline with screen control open

Postby support » 28 May 2019, 15:24

Could it be possible for you to post a link to download this video (via wetransfer for instance) ?
And please specifiy your Operating System.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby jhollborn » 28 May 2019, 18:43

The OS is Window 10 Home. Here is a link to the all the files for the show I am working on- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g5a95aydg7m6 ... Bv0va?dl=0

The timelines with videos in them can be accessed via the buttons #1 page. From the pull down menu select Show A Act 3 page 1 and click the "Chicago" button. Another timeline with a video can be accessed from the pull down menu by selecting Show A Act 3 page 2 then the button "A.3.11 One Hit Wonders". You should see the delay if you try adding or changing light scenes in the timelines and then press play.
jhollborn

Postby support » 30 May 2019, 14:22

We are not able to see that.
Please send a video showing the problem.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - TimeLine