"Blah Blah Blah" 3DView Lightshow + Skrillex and stage view!

virtual shows made with our software and visualized in 3DView

"Blah Blah Blah" 3DView Lightshow + Skrillex and stage view!

Postby LightningFM » 11 November 2018, 13:54

Hello, forumers.
After a quite long absence from YouTube, I finally posted a new lightshow :)
Link: https://youtu.be/o_mAHDDyDQk
The audio track used is "Blah Blah Blah" by Armin van Buuren, enjoy!

The stage was initially destinated to another lightshow (that has been currently paused) and designed with the intent of using at full the DMX universes (unlimited budget as usual hahaha).

The first universe is entirely dedicated to the control of 100 RGB spheres (500 channels), that I placed on the walls and ceiling of the stage. This is the first time for me using RGB spheres in such a massive way, and I'm happy with the nice "uplifting" they can display.
The second universe is almost entirely dedicated (504 channels used) to manage all hanged beam fixtures on the main trusses.
The third universe is definitely the fullest, with all 512 utilised to control multiple fixtures types. In this universe are present:
- the beam fixtures located on the ground around the artist and directly above the stage;
- the lighting located in a circular truss rigged on the ceiling (that I didn't utilized in this show);
- 15 strobes
- the LED blinders
The fourth universe (at 507 channels) hosts all the washlights and the "alternate" set of beam fixtures (the ones placed in pairs on the upper side of the trusses).

The lightshow is entirely timecoded and prepared in V9.
For the scenery, hidden behind the trusses there are two PA clusters and additional equipment is placed on the ground.
There are 88 "crowd" units, each is composed of 5 people: the audience is then made of 440 people. The new 3DView has good performances considering the quite intense use of wash and gobos in some sequences.

TheCube - obj and fixtures.png
Highlighting the models and the fixture on stage.
TheCube - obj and fixtures.png (37.4 KiB) Viewed 9364 times

This time I did not film a timelapse, but a user on YouTube requested a video to see the stage. If you also want to see something else (perhaps a clip of the original dubstep track that was supposed to run instead of "Blah Blah Blah" ;) ) please let me know your suggestions in the comments :)
Last edited by LightningFM on 17 November 2018, 16:46, edited 2 times in total.
LightningFM

Re: "Blah Blah Blah" 3DView Lightshow

Postby support » 13 November 2018, 09:19

Thank you Flavio.
Nice job indeed.

For all, please watch and subscribe Flavio's channel.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: "Blah Blah Blah" 3DView Lightshow + Skrillex and stage v

Postby LightningFM » 17 November 2018, 16:53

Thank you Support!

I've just posted a special video that shows the stage, the patching and a short dubstep project ;)
https://youtu.be/oeZ9DDfqMMY
LightningFM

Return to 3DView shows from users