"One For the Money" 3DView Lightshow

virtual shows made with our software and visualized in 3DView

"One For the Money" 3DView Lightshow

Postby LightningFM » 30 July 2018, 14:07

Hello everybody,
Here is a new 3DView lightshow, created entirely with SweetLight's V9 beta. This time the show is filmed and edited from 16 different camera angles.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4kWW8Xm7DA

The 3DView model represents a fictitious middle-size venue, it includes the musician on stage, audio equipment, FOH (with desk lights) and a second monitor mixer on the side of the stage.
The crowd is a mix of two elements from the new object bank: a detailed small group of people with hands raised (used mainly for the first rows and sporadically in the main area) and a much larger crowd model that allows to easilly fill the room while saving resources.

For what concerns the lighting, all the devices are controllable within one universe.
All the fixtures are hinged on three horizontal trusses across the stage: the main workhorses are the eight washlights and nine beam fixtures distributed above the performers, however, I made a quite intense use of blinders (especially towards the end of the track). There are eight blinders, each one made with four independent channels for full control. I also placed sixteen smaller LED pars in order to create nice effects on stage.

3DView in V9 has been updated, as you can see light beans have a new look and all the objects are textured. Moreover, there's a new 3D engine that allowed a significant improvement in performances (using full blinders would have severely compromised framerate in previous versions) and a new render option has been added.

I personally really enjoy the final look of the video and the new enhanced software version :D

As usual, if you have feedback, question or suggestion ask here or comment the video ;)
Last edited by LightningFM on 03 August 2018, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
LightningFM

Re: "One For the Money" 3DView Lightshow

Postby Niffo » 01 August 2018, 16:47

Thanks. Impressive ! :shock:
Niffo
Administrateur

Re: "One For the Money" 3DView Lightshow

Postby support » 02 August 2018, 09:45

Yes, thank you.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur