OS2L latency, Ableton-Flash buttons

live control with Virtual DJ

OS2L latency, Ableton-Flash buttons

Postby mtrujillo01 » 03 October 2018, 22:54

First, I must say that you guys are doing a great job in my opinion!! Thank you for all the help and support with this software and you have always been very prompt to respond!!! Wonderful!!!

ok, so still messing with the beta 9 versions... loving the new features by the way, so with the latest update that i have(9.1.2), I am using showxpress with other apps... (not all at the same time, but)

when I use it with VDJ, OS2L seems to have some lag or latency. im not sure if there is anyway to adjust that, and also at times it seems to miss some of the POI cues in the song... im also not sure if it could be my computer not being the latest and greatest performance wise.

when i use it being triggered with midi from Ableton Live, several times the flash buttons don't release and scenes and lights stay on...

Im using MacBook OS 10.13.2 High Sierra. just a couple things ive noticed. once again thank you for the excellent job you guys are doing!!!
mtrujillo01

Re: (V9 Beta) VDJ OS2L-latency, Ableton-Flash buttons

Postby mtrujillo01 » 04 October 2018, 22:53

oh, and also may i suggest an Auto Save feature for live... when im organizing and naming and assigning buttons and moving along in my work flow then the program crashes... ugh... lol

i know i need to make better saving habits but an auto save if possible would be awesome.. hehe

thank you
mtrujillo01

Postby support » 05 October 2018, 15:50

Thank you for your report.
Well noted the issues under MacOS.
We need some more feedback, in order to know what to do.

Regarding the "auto save" function, in our side (development), we are not really warm that somebody else decides to save our project. We consider that, if we loose some coding job, even because of a bug with our dev tools (this happen), this is our fault.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Niffo » 08 October 2018, 07:22

@mtrujillo01 : Please tell us how to reproduce the crashes you are talking about ?
Niffo
Administrateur

Return to Virtual DJ