LED RGB PAR Can strobe

declare your lighting equipment

LED RGB PAR Can strobe

Postby BLUENINJA9R » 27 March 2012, 18:12

Good evening,

I am setting up my 5ch LED par cans on the Set Up screen and as my particular lights arent in your import list, i am creating them using the fields you provide in the Select Channels Info's page. I selected Colour Changer as recommended, but the issue I am having is with the strobe fader. On the lights, Ch 5 is a strobe dimmer: 0 (no strobe, but light on), 255 (fast strobe). The strobe dimmer selections you have seem to be 0 (slow strobe) to 255 (fast strobe). Am i selecting the wrong strobe dimmer? Also, the 'lamp on' I have selected as a fader to turn the light on or off as on my LED light, but in 3D mode, it is not working. Is there another channel I should use to fade the light up or down?
Thanks
Ian
BLUENINJA9R

Re: LED RGB PAR Can strobe

Postby STS » 27 March 2012, 18:20

Hi Ian,
What if you change the strobe channel into a shutter channel?
The "lamp on" function will be not visible when your R,G, and B channels are set to "0".

Best regards,
Johnny
STS

Postby BLUENINJA9R » 28 March 2012, 12:45

Thanks for the reply - the shutter worked fine as a dimmer to turn the light on and increase the intensity, exactly what Ch4 does on the light. I still can't get the strobe dimmer to be 'off' at 0. At the moment, 'strobe dimmer' is acting like a shutter. 255 should be strobing but its not, its just 'on'. The 'strobe speed' channel wouldwork if 0 was no strobe, or off, but at the moment its 'slow'. Not a major deal, in 3D i can assume what the strobe would be like! thanks for yuor help though! Very much appreciated.
BLUENINJA9R

Postby support » 28 March 2012, 13:03

We added the following topic for this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1367
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Setup