Live screen - color of button has to be more visible

post here general topics for software

Re: Live screen - color of button has to be more visible

Postby support » 09 April 2014, 18:52

Thank you for your proposed help.
If we try later to find another combination of colors, we will come back to you.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Pink LD » 09 April 2014, 18:59

Bottom line:
I like the thought of a monitor screen that is darker at the FOH position, and I share your interest in attracting new customers.
There are many software lighting options out there but your product delivers a lot of features, at a great price, and you folks at Support are very committed and responsive to Users needs/problems/profile and feature requests.
Keep up the great work and I'm sure we can find a solution that can please the largest group of current and potential new users.
Pink LD

Postby eedetail » 10 April 2014, 01:38

Support, thank you, that is much easier to use.
I hate to see you throw that hard work away, it was a cool look, and I understand your need to attract new users.
Of course, some of us with larger setups have some screens that are pretty cool, those are always available to you to use to attract new customers; at least mine are.

I would love to be able to configure font colors - I think that would help you with a default screen to attract customers, and help us who already use the software to adapt to some of your hard work in V7.

I think that the newest version is much better now, as the colors of buttons are much better. Yes, I would like Images on buttons to display a little bit better, but it is workable now.

I have a show this weekend. If time permits and I am setup in time, I will run V7 live for a bit and will return comments. Of course, for the show I will stick with V6.

Thank you for accomodating our requests.
TimE
eedetail

Postby Lighter007 » 10 April 2014, 15:15

Yes, I also think the black buttons are looking very cool and either would use them (Thank you for this)!
But the others are also right when they say its not very effective/useful for Live-using.
I can not decide what is better so an option in the settings would be nice!
Greetings from Germany! :)
Lighter007

Postby support » 11 April 2014, 07:02

You are the pro users, and the "more visible color in buttons" requirement makes sence, so we have to follow it.
It is more important to make life as easy as possible, with our software, for the pro users, than trying to attract new users with a nice "bling" looking.

Anyway, word of mouth is also a good advertise. So it is important for us that you can spread nice words about our software around you ;)
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby rstijns » 11 April 2014, 12:26

More faders (10 - 20) would be a greate option in the new sweetlight version.
And more options to configurate a fader option.(connecting a fader to a programmed movement, so you can fade in the light of the movinghead.)
When you using an MiDi board it is not required to see the faders, you can use the fader of the MiDi board.
An option to control the movement(live) of a movinghead in live so you can use a movinghead as a followspot.
rstijns

Previous

Return to General software