Standalone scenes start with last step light settings.

upload scenes in the standalone memory of the interface

Standalone scenes start with last step light settings.

Postby audiopyle » 27 September 2014, 21:44

I am programming standalone scenes, and notice that in 3DView each scene starts NOT from the fixture's current position. Instead, when you trigger a new scene the position jumps to the LAST position in the NEW scene that you are triggering.

I am building a sequence where a moving spot will travel from a specific position to another position then stop there. When the next scene is triggered it should move from that static target back to the original position. The only way I can get that to render properly in standalone is to add a step at the END in each scene that positions the spot where I want it to be at the BEGINNING when the scene is triggered. Then I adjust the duration to stop playing before it plays the final step, since I want the spot to actually stop moving at the previous step. This is pretty cumbersome, and only works in this case because I know what order I will play the scenes in. If I were selecting random scenes the light would not move predictably from the current position to the start of the new scene but would instead start at the LAST position of the new scene, then move to the first step position. This is not how the live buttons work, thankfully.
audiopyle

Return to StandAlone