[Request] "always on" for buttons [done]

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

[Request] "always on" for buttons [done]

Postby Clgsound » 28 May 2016, 12:14

I love this added function of release all buttons. Would there be an easy way to add an "always on" or lock button feature. The only reason I can't use this feature right now is I have a master section setup so my lights don't spin back to their factory home when I unselect a position or movement. I have my home position set as 128/128 on the X/Y. If I release all it will deactivate my master dimmer/shutter and home position. Or maybe have a click button option in the preferences. Check here to assign a master home position for selected xy fixtures. So when you open software it would send all lights to home position of users choice.

Thanks again for all of the updated features in V8
Clgsound

Re: V8 Release all

Postby Pink LD » 28 May 2016, 13:42

Until Support decides to support Super Buttons/Super Macros the best workaround for this issue is one of 2:

1. Keyboard/Midi/DMX trigger a "home button. So when you you do a ctrl+shift+(keyboard letter) or a Release All Buttons you then strike your home trigger. That will send them back to Home before you go to your next look.

2. You could use the calendar function and set the Home button to a clock all hours all mins setting. Of course when you hit the Release All Buttons button the movers the calendar triggered button will release briefly before reengaging. The movers will briefly start to move to 0, 0 but will return to Home as soon as the clock calendar triggered Home button reengages.

Please note, my suggestions are not solutions but rather workarounds that are not perfect but until we have a feature by which we can designate the X/Y home values we wish and hold them until we give X/Y another command.
Pink LD

Re: V8 Release all

Postby Clgsound » 28 May 2016, 16:54

On further thought the scene selected that will release all buttons could be my master home button.
Clgsound

Re: [Request] release all [done]

Postby support » 21 November 2016, 11:27

Option "'Release all buttons' exception" added for buttons, in V8.1.34.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4658
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - Buttons