Assigning multiple Generator scenes to 1 Live button [fixed]

create scenes with shape generator

Assigning multiple Generator scenes to 1 Live button [fixed]

Postby Hecktique » 09 April 2016, 18:00

Dear support,

Congrats so far on the good work on V8. The ability to adapt several scene parameters on the fly (especially generator pan/tilt projects) is a great benefit, but I ran into one problem here: since conventional scenes are no longer generated, I can't find a way to store multiple Pixel chase scenes sequentially under one live button.

On V7, I used to save some Pixel chase scenes, then added several others in Steps so as to make one longer pixel chase scene, which I could later assign to a single live button. This worked really well before but no longer in V8. I also tried to assign these pixel project scenes to a timeline (and timeline button), but this doesn't work out very well. Whenever a new timeline block starts, it overwrites any other color setting I trigger in Live, unless i switch off the timeline button first, which is a bit impractical to me. Any suggestions on how to store multiple pixel chases and/or series of generator projects under a single live button?
Hecktique

Re: Assigning multiple pixel/generator scenes to 1 Live butt

Postby support » 09 April 2016, 18:14

In the tab "StandAlone", when you press "Upload" the timeline is saved as a scene called "universeX_buttonY.sce" in the folder "../YourLightshow/StandAlone/scenes/".
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Assigning multiple pixel/generator scenes to 1 Live butt

Postby Hecktique » 09 April 2016, 23:14

Yes, totally works. Thanks for the quick reply :)
Hecktique

Return to Editor - Generator