Screwy Touch Screen response

create scenes with steps

Screwy Touch Screen response

Postby RobGoldberg » 01 December 2014, 05:28

Hi folks. I decided today to start using ShowXpress with touch screen support on one of my monitors. The problem is that I keep losing touch control of the faders. Everything else seems consistent. I can select buttons, groups, etc but the touch for the faders will be working in one group and then I will switch to another group and the touch for the faders won't do anything. So I will keep switching groups and trying things and suddenly the touch for the faders will be working again. But all the while touch support for everything except the actual DMX faders seem to be consistently working fine.

Anyone have an idea what it could be? I would really like to be using touch control of ShowXpress but I have to know it will work every time.

Rob
RobGoldberg

Re: Screwy Touch Screen response

Postby support » 01 December 2014, 22:46

If it works well with the mouse/touchpad, and it does not works well with the touch monitor, we are afraid we can not help to fix this problem.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Screwy Touch Screen response

Postby Lighter007 » 02 December 2014, 13:36

Maybe its "Right-click" support of the touchscreen or something else happens when you hold your finger too long on one fader?
Greetings from Germany! :)
Lighter007

Return to Editor - Steps