[Request] Scene generator based on channels

create scenes with steps

[Request] Scene generator based on channels

Postby zkflow » 18 November 2014, 20:23

Idea based in big format consoles. This can be done in two ways.

Right clic for example in the COLOR channel, and an option called "Generate Steps Based On..." And automatically generates the steps with their respective names... useful for people working using preset buttons in LIVE

OR

Right clic in COLOR channel and an option called "Generate Scenes Based On..." And automatically generates the steps for each one of the COLORS... and saving them in a specific folder for example Wash_COLOR_Scenes... If its this posible... in a future generating them and put them in a NEW page in LIVE...

sorry for bad english, but this can be amazing for saving A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of time....
if you need more examples, please contact me... now i'm thinking in a way to optimizate the software for using touchscreens, maybe a keyboard-on-screen function... IDK..
zkflow

Re: Request: Scene generator based on channels

Postby zkflow » 18 November 2014, 20:27

one more idea for imprive this

if you select a group of fixtures and they doesnt have the same configuration in COLORS channel (using the same example) only create scenes for "similar" colors

or if you have a RGB fixture, a pop up windows saying: PLEASE SELECT SCENES TO BE GENERATE.. and a list of all posible colors.. (or the most used... R,G,B,C,M,Y,W...)

sorry again for my bad english... my first language its spanish (and i can help with the traduction if you need it ;) )
zkflow

Postby support » 18 November 2014, 22:44

Noted.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby zkflow » 19 November 2014, 14:54

Thanks!!!!!!!
zkflow

Return to Editor - Steps