Screen oreintation refresh and BPM

post here topics for the Android app only

Screen oreintation refresh and BPM

Postby kahilzinger » 03 March 2012, 00:29

I just set up Live_mobile on both my ASAS Transformer Prime and Motorolla RAZR phone. I have notice a small issue:

On the ASUS Transformer Primce running Ice Cream Sandwich, when I change the tablet from horizontal to vertical, the screen does not repaint the buttons and their size to change the buttons like it does on the RAZR running the previous version of the Android OS. If I change its orientation back, the screen is fine. Likewise, if I start from vertical and change to horizontal, the screen does not resize and reposition the buttons but is fine when change back.

Also, I was wondering if you could add a tab like you do for each page for the play/pause, freeze, tap sync and BPM information. And, as I have requested, it might really help people with this to have a 1/4X, 1/2X, 2X, 4X button to change the BPM number to 1/4, 1/2, 2 times or 4 times the current value of the BPM (obviously setting a limit to keep the software from going above or below the BPM supported by the software).

Overall, I WISH I would have had this back when the club I worked at was open. I was looking for a touchscreen solution for the buttons. This would have worked great! I am really geeking out about this thing. Hell, I might go broke spending more money on lights. Thank you!
kahilzinger

Re: Screen oreintation refresh and BPM

Postby support » 05 March 2012, 08:15

when I change the tablet from horizontal to vertical, the screen does not repaint the buttons ...

Noted. We will check that.

add a third tab (after "Buttons" and "TimeLine") for for the play/pause, freeze, tap sync and BPM information

Almost all these functions are useful for both buttons and timelines, so we think it makes more sence to always see them.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby support » 08 March 2012, 18:21

We checked Live_Mobile under Ice Cream Sandwitch (with a Nexus S), and we found no problem.
There is a chance the problem comes from the tablette.
Unfortunately we do not have your tablette for deeper test.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby kahilzinger » 17 June 2012, 17:44

As far as the play/pause and tempo, I did not get access to those functions on the phone and tablet.
kahilzinger

Postby support » 17 June 2012, 18:00

This is normal.
Live_Mobile is just a remote for only pages and buttons of Live.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Android