Chauvet - Scorpion Dual RGB

ask here the fixture profile you need for Editor

Chauvet - Scorpion Dual RGB

Postby onfiremusik » 28 January 2020, 00:40

Hello. I hope I have this posted in the correct location. I already called and voiced the showxpress profile issue but figured I would post it here in hopes to get it fixed asap.

The profile that Showxpress comes with is just "Scorpion Dual" and I downloaded the "Scorpion Dual RGB" profile from chauvet.com.

I setup my laser at the club but used the "Scorpion Dual" profile by accident. It looked a bit odd but it worked. I want to use the correct profile now but I noticed some issues with it as compared to the standard Scorpion Dual. "Scorpion Dual RGB" points to the picture but the actual picture is not found and it defaults to a mirror scanner. Easy fix. I just pointed the file to the standard scorpion. The line "ViewType = VIEW_TYPE_MIRROR" is listed but that should not be. Also comparing the 2 files there is an extra line in the Scorpion Dual Profile that says "3DViewShape =". Not listed in the RGB profile. So What I added/changed in the RGB profile was this: "ViewType = VIEW_TYPE_NOTHING", "3DViewShape =", "2DViewImage = Chauvet/DJ/Scorpion Dual.png". I have not used it yet to be honest so I am not sure if the DMX channels are correct. Is there any way that you can take a look at the "Scorpion Dual RGB" profile for Showxpress and make sure that file is correct to match all the DMX settings as well? I will not be able to test it for about 1 week. I will fall back to the "Scorpion Dual" profile if I must just to get through my show but I want to make sure the channels are set accordingly as I have no idea on how those should look.

Thank You
onfiremusik

Re: Chauvet Scorpion Dual RGB

Postby SeekLighting » 29 January 2020, 23:04

Hey mate,

As per forum rules please post a link to the manual for the fixture you'd like the programmers to look at :)

https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... f=3&t=2453

Regards,

Tim H
SeekLighting

Postby support » 31 January 2020, 10:38

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby support » 03 February 2020, 15:48

Done.