Pre programmed Scene Color Change

post here other topics

Pre programmed Scene Color Change

Postby jcossetta » 24 August 2016, 20:16

Hello Everyone,

I did a good amount of trial/error and watched all of the training videos- which are extremely helpful, but I am using the Chauvet Freedom Stick- 16 to be exact, and there was a pre-programmed scene in it that loved, but the problem is that it eventually changes colors. I would want it to be just one color but with the same pattern. Is there a way I can choose just red? I attempted to turn down the other colors but red, but no luck. For some reason when I tried to make the pattern in pixels, but apparently the Freedom Stick is not compatible with pixels, even though I tried to manually plug in all of the information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joseph
jcossetta

Re: Pre programmed Scene Color Change

Postby Allan » 24 August 2016, 21:25

Hi Joe,

The Freedom Stick is 100% compatible with Pixels. Can you kindly upload your show file and I will take a look for you?
Allan Reiss
Senior Product Manager
CHAUVET DJ
Allan

Postby jcossetta » 25 August 2016, 23:33

I would be gladly to, but when I exported the file, it has multiple files, which one should I send?

Thank you for your help!
jcossetta

Postby Allan » 26 August 2016, 13:41

I need the entire folder that is located here: C:\Users\<yourname>\TheLightingController\LightShows\<showname>
Allan Reiss
Senior Product Manager
CHAUVET DJ
Allan

Postby jcossetta » 27 August 2016, 02:16

Sorry for the delay, had to download a zip program! Hope this worked. Thanks again for your help!
Attachments
Beacons 2016.zip
(17.25 KiB) Downloaded 805 times
jcossetta

Postby jcossetta » 27 August 2016, 02:22

Also, I don't know if you have a solution for this problem as well, but it seems like there are a couple of sticks that get out of sink after a couple of seconds with the pre-programmed settings. I am running 16 sticks, could that be a problem?

Thank you,

Joseph
jcossetta

Postby Allan » 30 August 2016, 17:45

Hey Joe,

I opened your show file and see that you were using the Sticks in 9CH mode. In order to use PIXELS, they need to be in either 48 or 50-channel mode. This is how you control each LED [or pixel] within the stick. I modified your show file and have attached it here. Simply remove your old folder and replace it with this revised one so you can see what I did.

Regarding your comment about the out of sync auto programs, unfortunately the sticks are responding and reacting properly. When you have multiple fixtures next to each other and trigger an auto or sound program in them, the timing of each one can be milliseconds off which can make the auto programs not in sync with each other. This is not a defect and nearly all manufacturers will have the same situation. The only way around this is to use them in master/slave mode where the master will tell the slaves what to do and when. This way, they will never be out of sync.
Attachments
Beacons 2016.zip
(19.35 KiB) Downloaded 811 times
Allan Reiss
Senior Product Manager
CHAUVET DJ
Allan

Postby jcossetta » 02 September 2016, 12:32

How did I miss that! Thank you so much, when our show is done, I'll send you a link. We are using these for marching band. Our show is called beacon, so these lights make the show.

Thank you so so much,

Joseph
jcossetta

Postby Spaceman273 » 13 September 2016, 02:08

I there a PXL profile using the FreedomSticks at the 50 channel designation?
Spaceman273

Postby Allan » 13 September 2016, 13:38

Yes, the profile is attached.
Attachments
Freedom Stick (50CH).pxl
(313 Bytes) Downloaded 810 times
Allan Reiss
Senior Product Manager
CHAUVET DJ
Allan

Next