Timming in Live

post here other topics

Timming in Live

Postby av-shack » 04 October 2015, 22:40

Hi guys,

I'm programming a whole show to run from pre programmed time lines but wow am i having problems getting things timed up. The backdrop is 10 led bars (2 rows of 5 on top of each other) making a 2m high pixel bar. I'm creating various patterns on them from the gifs, Chases and Rainbows but... let's say I create a conical swirling pattern and want it to turn in time with the music (not timed up in BPM mode I found this to be not great for smoothness) If i set the duration to 1.5 seconds it's running too fast go through 1.6 - 1.7 - 1.8 and it's gradually getting slower but still a little fast go to 1.9 and it's miles too slow???? Also then when i get it as close as i can and run it it looks ok (ish) but then later on i'll run it again and it's out of time again? The scenes get saved after every adjustment. I've tried setting the steps up and down and the delay but just can't get things to sit right. I've got a 2 hr show to program so kinda need this sorted so i can get going. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. :) thanks
av-shack

Return to Other