Colour Strip Mini Chauvet [FIXED] Solution in 3rd reply

post here other topics

Colour Strip Mini Chauvet [FIXED] Solution in 3rd reply

Postby Pink LD » 22 March 2015, 16:56

Does anybody own some of these? If you do can you tell me how to set them to hold Mode and DMX assignments when powered off. It was so frustrating to have an AC cabled tripped on and the whole DS line of them went off, but when the high impedence air gap of the AC was corrected the fixtures were unusable because the went to a useless mode and when corrected back to DMX, the were all channel 1.
Anybody know why this is?
Last edited by Pink LD on 23 March 2015, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
Pink LD

Re: Colour Strip Mini Chauvet

Postby Allan » 23 March 2015, 13:56

Pink LD,

When you set the DMX address of the fixture, make sure you press ENTER and it should save your settings. If that doesn't work, please call our customer service department at 800.762.1084 to obtain an RMA for your fixture(s).
Allan Reiss
Senior Product Manager
CHAUVET DJ
Allan

Re: Colour Strip Mini Chauvet

Postby Pink LD » 23 March 2015, 19:09

Allan, I had quite the convo about this over on the FB Chauvet ShowXpress page.

SOLUTION:

Long story short? After you set your address you must hit "Mode" as "Enter" does nothing in this case. Most everyone, including myself, expected that it would require an "Enter" afterward, that is not the case for this particular fixture. Many people just gave up on the fixture and stop using them for this reason.

Now they are rejoicing, because a solution was found!

Thanks!

P.S. Allan are you the Chauvet Tech Rep we have met several times before in Green Bay
Pink LD

Return to Other