recommendation for Antari hazers

post here other topics

recommendation for Antari hazers

Postby drphoto » 20 February 2015, 01:07

Hey gang. No post from me for awhile, as I've got most stuff down, and have been off doing shows.

If you guys are doing rock type shows, you will want to see those light beams. I recently got an Antari Hazer. This one is the old (but bought new) HZ-100. It is a a true hazer. Uses oil fluid and an air compressor to atomize the fluid, not a heater.

The haze is very fine and hangs in the air for a long time. There are no billowing clouds of smoke……once you let it disperse. It has absolutely no smell!!.And NO, despite being oil based, it does NOT leave a residue on your equipment.

What you get is a very fine mist that allows those light beams from the show you designed to show.

I had a fogger, then a Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2d. That was a piece of junk. First of all it's really a Fazer, a fog machine with a fan. It produced the silly looking clouds of smoke and made my singers choke. And it broke twice. Within months of being bought.

The Antari is big, heavy and not especially cheap. But is a professional tool. Highly recommended. And no…..they are not paying me to say that..

While recommending ancillary gear. Global Truss ST-132 cablesless crank stands might be the best investment I've made. Again, they're big and heavy and pricey. But they're easy to setup, look pro and are not going to be easily knocked over unlike those cheap stands.

Hope all are well. I still love the software. It has some annoying quirks, but I've learned (sometimes the hard way) to deal with them.
drphoto

Return to Other