Live Buttons Not Working Properly

post here other topics

Postby kcampb8965 » 30 January 2015, 07:07

Let me start the subject by saying, I have set this show up and copied it to 2 laptops. On one laptop, everything works fine. On the other, I'm having issues. I have unistalled and reinstalled the software, but the problem persists.

I have programmed several multiple step par scenes and set them to manual so I can change the BPM on the fly. When I use one laptop, they work fine. On the other, they work, but very sluggish. The appear fine in 3D and react to changes in BPM, but in DMX, they are extremely sluggish, even when set to 500 BPM, it's plays more like 30 BPM.

Any idea what could be causing this issue. It is especially perplexing because when I'm using the other laptop, there are no issues.
kcampb8965

Postby kcampb8965 » 30 January 2015, 07:17

All of my single step par scenes work fine using the buttons in Live mode, as do color changes for my moving heads. However, my Moving Head Buttons do not work in Live. I programmed 4 scenes, all of which work and display fine from the Editor, both in DMX and 3D. However, from the Live Buttons, they do not work in either DMX or 3D. Curiously, when I'm running them from Editor in DMX mode (they display fine this way), I can switch back to Live and change the colors with my Color Buttons.

Also see my previous post as it may hold a clue.

Any ideas?
kcampb8965

Return to Other