Multiple Devices/Smartphone and Tablets

post here other topics

Multiple Devices/Smartphone and Tablets

Postby Pink LD » 12 December 2013, 18:11

Is anyone using multiple input devices? I am using one tablet or smartphone with Live Mobile and the other table controlling my PC remotely with the Splashtop 2 app (Google Play store, free for LAN).
Anyhow as I've said before I have had problems with remote keyboards and triggered flash buttons. But I just found out I can leave the tablets keyboard caps locked and my Bluetooth keyboard not caps locked and I have direct access to all 52 keyboard triggers.
So does anybody else have experiences/tips/tricks they would like to share using multiple device inputs?
Pink LD

Re: Multiple Devices/Smartphone and Tablets

Postby zkflow » 24 February 2014, 05:42

i use in large setups an ipad and a android smartphone. to avoid problems for the latency i prefer to create from the android device and ad-hoc. For me its more stable and fast... amazing performance!.. i'll try in a future a MIDIcon and test what happens...
zkflow

Re: Multiple Devices/Smartphone and Tablets

Postby Pink LD » 24 February 2014, 07:36

I've played around, twiddled, and tweaked. And I am not seeing the latency I was having. Primarily because I found that Teamviewer, a remote viewer, was much lighter on resources all around.
Pink LD

Return to Other