Android Remote Smartphone/Tablet PC Control

post here other topics

Android Remote Smartphone/Tablet PC Control

Postby Pink LD » 01 December 2013, 18:13

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with android smart phone/tablet remote mouse/keyboard apps. The first one I tried I didn't like. The second one was Remote Mouse, I liked it except when I would use a keyboard trigger that was a flas button, the remote keyboard wouldn't trigger the flash button until I released that particular key.
So without banging my head against the wall, I thought I'd ask y'all about your experiences/recommendations.
Thanks.
Pink LD

Re: Android Remote Smartphone/Tablet PC Control

Postby Pink LD » 02 December 2013, 06:53

Of the 3 apps I have tried, all of them work except for flash buttons. I am not sure if this is a problem with the apps, or with Live. Once I turn a triggered flash button to non-flash the work just fine with remote apps. However one of the remote apps would trigger the flash button as soon as I'd release the key press on my tablet/phone.
So if anyone has any suggestions/experiences I'd love to hear from you.
Pink LD

Postby eedetail » 05 December 2013, 21:20

Hey Pink LD, i am using Live mobile on my android phone, and yes, the flash buttons dont work as they do on the main console.
I only use the mobile app for focusing in, as there is a noticable delay between pushing the button on the phone and it actually
triggering thru the computer.
I hope that helps.
TimE
eedetail

Postby Pink LD » 06 December 2013, 01:45

I don't have lags, at least not more than a few hundred milliseconds. If I did morevthan that I wouldn't use it.
At this point I think I am going back to my blutooth keyboard and touchpad mouse combo and just use the two tablets as touch screens for Live.
Pink LD

Return to Other