Drivers... [fixed]

usb to dmx (2003 - 2010)

Drivers... [fixed]

Postby Tyrone Blue » 20 April 2013, 03:08

I've seen the drivers page and I am totally blown away with all the choices and downloads. I don't have a clue what to do. I just bought a new computer, and a used Xbox. The computer is a 32 bit windows 7. I installed the software from Chauvet site, but I can't get the program to see the interface, and I have no clue how to install the correct drivers. The message comes up "Unknown device", and that's about as far as I can get it. Can someone more technically astute help me out... I seem to be technically challenged? Walk me through it please and not heavy techno jargon.
Tyrone Blue

Re: Drivers...

Postby Tyrone Blue » 20 April 2013, 05:44

Here's the good news. I un-installed the current version, and re-installed the 6.33 "beta" version, and everything works like it should. After I've used the beta version for a while, I'll get back and comment. The fact that lights came on was a sigh of relief.
Tyrone Blue

Re: Drivers... [fixed]

Postby uptownxpress » 22 April 2013, 01:11

Seems I have the same problem, but uninstalling and reinstalling never allows the device manager to see the xfactor interface. What driver did you choose? When I manually point it to the drivers folder that i downloaded, it doesn't see any choices.

I have windows 8 64bit with the x factor.
uptownxpress

Return to Box