DMX In

usb to dmx (2003 - 2010)

DMX In

Postby pogjack » 14 July 2012, 03:14

I was looking to upgrade my Dongle from the "box" to a newer one, but noticed that they do not have the -DMX- In options anymore. I have been reading the posts with questions on the DMX In option and its still available on the software so I didn't realize it wasn't on the newer boxes.
Is there another way that you can send a DMX signal in to the software using a DMX board like showdesigner with the new dongles.
Also, was this option not popular and that's why it's no longer available on the newer dongles?

I enjoy this option and use it regularly, but was dissapointed when I noticed it wasn't on the new boxes.

As always though. love the software and use it for my main church lighting.
pogjack

Re: DMX In

Postby support » 14 July 2012, 10:23

People use effectively now more midi devices ; midi control surfaces become very popular, cheap and more suitable for light control. The recent software version can manage all buttons and sliders of these midi devices.

However, our next interface (available in September) has a dmx input (soon more infos).
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby pogjack » 15 January 2013, 03:27

Any info on this yet.
pogjack

Postby support » 15 January 2013, 08:24

There was some delay. The production is available now.
Marketing people need some time to prepare all documents. They are presently very busy with coming Namm tradeshow, so it takes more time than expected.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Box