Win 10 Latest Update and Drivers for Box

computer, driver, ...

Win 10 Latest Update and Drivers for Box

Postby Pink LD » 26 September 2016, 06:45

UPDATE: See next comment for further information and possible solution.

I have a Win 10 64 bit machine with the old box hubs, ever since I did a clean install of Win 10 with the latest Anniversary update, 1607, I cannot get my box drivers to work. I can get them to work when I go thru the recovery options and boot in Disabling Signature Enforcement but once I exit and boot back into Windows proper, no dice. I had to run my show tonight in the disable driver signature mode because I could not get a normal Win login to recognise my box except to tell me that there was no digital signature. This is becoming maddening. Can you help Support?
Last edited by Pink LD on 26 September 2016, 14:41, edited 2 times in total.
Pink LD

Re: Win 10 Latest Update and Drivers for Box

Postby Pink LD » 26 September 2016, 08:36

I am using Win 10 Home 64 Bit
On a Lenovo B50-30 Touch

I finally got it, but it required me to disable in the BIOS/UEFI Secure Boot setting and then follow the following directions:

(THIS IS A PROCEDURE THAT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONSIDER CAREFULLY IF YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS MAKING THESE KIND OF CHANGES TO YOUR SYSTEM)

http://winaero.com/blog/disable-driver-signature-enforcement-permanently-in-windows-10/

You can try the link first, and if it works, fine. But it did not for me and based on the error message IT is why I concluded I needed to disable the Secure Boot setting.
Pink LD

Return to General hardware