SmartMac > Gobos Not Changing In 3DView [closed]

graphic representation in 3 dimensions

SmartMac > Gobos Not Changing In 3DView [closed]

Postby JazzyJ » 23 June 2011, 18:50

I imported the Martin SmartMac in the setup ad added it as one of my fixtures. However, when I go to the editor page and try to change the gobo nothing happens. I can move it around and change the color, but as far as strobe or gobos go, nothing happens. Ill move the buttons up and down but nothing happens. Even if I click show levels and choose something. Also, when I try the gernerator, say i selected the star patter, in the 3d view the smartmac will just be going in circles. This is the same for all the gernerator patterns. I dont know why i can't control half of the option on the smart mac. Please help.
Thank You!!
JazzyJ

Re: Gobos Not Changing In 3D Veiw

Postby support » 23 June 2011, 21:03

The 2 first channels do not have the right name.
With attached file, the level "strobe" should work.

The gobos are not available in 3DView, because we do not have the texture files of the manufacturer.
Attachments
SMARTMAC.zip
(1.13 KiB) Downloaded 769 times
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: SmartMac > Gobos Not Changing In 3DView

Postby JazzyJ » 23 June 2011, 21:53

Sorry to be a pain but I am completley new to all of this.. now with the folder you just attached, do i load that when im importing a new fixture or do i manually do something else. Again im so sorry. I tried loaded instead of the old smartmac zip folder when impoting a new fixture, but nothing happens after I name the fixture.
JazzyJ

Re: SmartMac > Gobos Not Changing In 3DView

Postby JazzyJ » 23 June 2011, 22:30

Actually I figured it out. Thanks!!!!
JazzyJ

Return to 3DView