studio color profile issue in 3d viewer

graphic representation in 3 dimensions

studio color profile issue in 3d viewer

Postby tomz » 03 April 2010, 16:58

Have a show patched with high end products..every thing is working properly on DMX out put , however the studio colors intensity will not output in 3d viewer. Pan and tilt responds and all other fixtures work properly ( cyberlights and studio spots). Is this a profile issue? I've reviewed the manufacturers manual for fixture channel mapping and every thing looks OK and fixtures output properly on dmx output. Any idea? Thanks.
tomz

Re: studio color profile issue in 3d viewer

Postby jsl_lighting03 » 29 March 2011, 03:07

Hello, i had this controller for over 8 years at least and do several 3d setup's and never any problems besides this:

for this weeks big show i am using 14 studio spots-575 and 14 studio washes also 575 also 20 mac 2k (profile) it is now showtime tomorrow but the venue wants a print out of 3d visualizer of event for years to come so placed all lights in 3d and like the last post i have No light with all the fixtures i am using i rested different setting for (dimmer- shutter- control- beam etc. but nothing please help i have done many shows with this and the hog 3pc and this controller actually keeps up.. besides external consoles for hands on but i now eventually it may happen i started this console before u even had 3d very impressive.. but anyways please help???????????? Thanks
jsl_lighting03

Re: studio color profile issue in 3d viewer

Postby support » 29 March 2011, 07:26

We are not able to reproduce this problem. Please send us your lightshow ; we will check it.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to 3DView