Second universe doesn't or respond late in 3D

graphic representation in 3 dimensions

Second universe doesn't or respond late in 3D

Postby OwlyDay » 16 June 2022, 08:49

Hello,

I have a lightshow created with 2 universes. All the lights in the first universe react immediately to the things you do in the steps (editor) and produced scenes in live. The second universe don't. It is slow, afterwards or doesn't react at all...

Do you recognize this?
Is there a solution?

Rgeards,
Marijn
OwlyDay

Re: Second universe doesn't or respond late in 3D

Postby SeekLighting » 16 June 2022, 09:44

Hey mate,

What interface are you using to output the two universes? Is it both through the one USB dongle? Two USB dongles? Or one through USB and one through ArtNet?
SeekLighting

Postby OwlyDay » 16 June 2022, 10:17

SeekLighting wrote:Hey mate,

What interface are you using to output the two universes? Is it both through the one USB dongle? Two USB dongles? Or one through USB and one through ArtNet?

For now only the software in 3D. In real it will be 2 19" rack modules by a USB interface from each rack module. The DMX goes well (diagram) but only the 3D doesn't work properly.

So no Dongles or Artnet. USB interface to 19" rack modules
OwlyDay

Postby support » 21 June 2022, 07:32

Please post a link to download a ZIP of your lightshow (https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... ?f=3&t=168).
Or if privacy, please email it to support.
We will take a look at it.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby OwlyDay » 10 August 2022, 07:38

Thank you for your Service, that's very kind of you!

I made this lightshow. For me the 3D 5.2.0. doesn't work at all anymore. Sometimes it flashes but thats rare.
We provide the show to many people and only a few have the same problems as I have. If I use a different lightshow everything works fine. No problems. Only with this one there are problems.
I already deleted everything on the mac and reinstalled everything but stil it doens't work. My OS is currently Big Sur version 11.6.8. updated today. With the previous version it is the same. Also with Mojave there are the same problems recognised. Only from windows we didn't hear people had the same issue.

After some experimenting with the groundspot on adres 001 to 007 in the second universe it works! If i move the spot and leave the first adres empty the 3d will work. But that's not a good work around.
To compare the show I have both shows for you.

This is the link of the exported show with the groundspot in the second universe on adres 001:
https://we.tl/t-rPmLCNxG3C

This is the link for the show with the groundspot on adres 131 in the second universe:
https://we.tl/t-esbpT2fsi9

Looking forward to your investigation and you respons!
Best Regards, Marijn
OwlyDay

Postby support » 10 August 2022, 11:07

With both lightshows:
- when we click on the button "Sfeer" in Live
- or when we move the channels of "Ground RGB #1" in Steps
The rendering in 3DView seems to be same.

Please tell us what to do to see a difference.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby OwlyDay » 16 August 2022, 13:55

Hi,

That's good possible.
It is not with every mac.
I have no lights turned on 3d when the groundspot in universe 2 is on adres 1 tro 7. If i move it to an other adress: like 131 to 137 the fixtures give light in the 3d. You can see the difference in adress in the fixtures universe 2 in Editor.
OwlyDay

Return to 3DView