Editor lights map

create lighting scenes

Editor lights map

Postby Ecoflac » 12 December 2012, 16:30

Is it possible to show several lights (with the same dmx-adress) in the light map in the 'editor'?
Like the clone-function in 'editor' for the 3d-mode..

I will use it for a dimmer pack, i've connected several par-cans to one channel and i want to see all my par-cans in the 'light-map' in 'editor'.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english
Ecoflac

Re: Editor lights map

Postby jmd » 12 December 2012, 17:04

hello

i don't think it's possible... just for my information, is there a specific reason to see all the PAR patched to the same adress in editor ?

en Français: quelle est la raison de vouloir voir les PAR patchés sur la meme adresse dans Editor ? (juste pour info)

jean-marc
jmd

Postby Ecoflac » 12 December 2012, 17:08

It looks clearer, because you can see all your lamps . That's the only reason
Ecoflac

Postby jmd » 12 December 2012, 17:22

désolé je ne pas sure de comprendre.. dans Editor tu peux selectionner un ou plusieurs appareils (group) pour modifier le pan, tilt, dimmer... mais si tu selectionnes un PAR qui possede des clones (donc à la meme adresse) tu modifiera tous les appareils à la meme adresse.

pour voir tout tes appareils il faut aller dans 3D et disposer tes appareils comme tu le souhaites, afin de voir le rendu de te scenes.
je ne comprend donc pas l 'interet d'avoir la meme chose dans Editor si ce n'est d'encombrer ta grille.

sorry I'm note sure to understand... in Editor you can select one lamp or more (group) to modify pan-tilt-dimmer... but if you select PAR with clone you will automaticaly select all PAr patched to the same adress.
jmd

Postby support » 12 December 2012, 18:45

+1
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Editor