Cross Fade - Different Up and Down Times

create lighting scenes

Cross Fade - Different Up and Down Times

Postby Lothiam » 06 March 2012, 04:03

When in Solo Mode, is it possible to add a both an upfade and downfade to the steps?

In a church or theatre setting where things are timed more by where you are at in the show it is helpful to be able to quickly fade up a cue and slowly back out the previously colors or vice versa. Has anyone found a way to do this or is this something we can see if a future release? Almost all boards I have worked with has had this ability, but I can't find a way to do this.
Lothiam

Re: Cross Fade - Different Up and Down Times

Postby support » 06 March 2012, 08:40

In Live
Between two scenes, the fade time is the duration of the first step of the coming scene.
It is possible to switch from several scenes to several other scenes, in one action, using a "Macro" button.

The concept of our software is totally different than with a traditional desk.
To be able to discover it, it is necessary to not try to operate it like with a traditional desk.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Cross Fade - Different Up and Down Times

Postby Lothiam » 07 March 2012, 11:39

Ok, so if I have a scene loaded with a 5.00 step speed and load another one in solo mode with only 1 step (only way I have found to be able to keep a scene on stage longer than the length of the steps uptime and down time.) that has a step time of 3.00 second my time on my crossfade will be 5.00 seconds down and 3.00 seconds up?
Lothiam

Return to Editor