Generator in Group - Only all together? [fixed]

create lighting scenes

Generator in Group - Only all together? [fixed]

Postby eisendrath » 05 January 2012, 12:21

A friend of mine has 4 MovingHeads fix installed in his Disco. But each is fixed on the ceiling. Therefore I did generate a project for each MovingHead. When I go to the editor and activate MovingHead No. 1, go to Generator, generate a scene and then choose MovingHead No. 2 (eg 3, 4) and make also via Generator a scene, only the last MovingHead is doing the steps. Is it not possible to generate for all 4 MovingHeads different scenes an save them as one? I know, I can group them, chose no group actions, but then I have to do the steps manually. Can it not use the generator within "group" for each MovingHead seperatly?
eisendrath

Re: Generator in Group - Only all together?

Postby support » 05 January 2012, 15:03

It is logically not possible to merge different scenes from Generator together in one single scene, because different number of steps and different step lengths.
The scenes can be triggered together in Live thank to a Macro.

If you really want to have one scene, you can try using the copy/paste all steps functions.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Pink LD » 09 January 2012, 06:52

I concur with supports suggestions. I have done both of their suggestions to get the end effect of whatever I am looking for to my complete satisfaction.
Pink LD

Postby Niffo » 13 August 2012, 20:26

Scene merging is added in Editor for next release
Niffo
Administrateur

Return to Editor