Problem with drop down buttons in GridGadget [fixed]

post here topics for Mac OS only

Problem with drop down buttons in GridGadget [fixed]

Postby Nigel_Med » 18 August 2019, 14:36

I am running v9.2.4 190621 on a MacbookPro on Mojave 10.14.6. In the Button Settings window I am unable to use any of the drop-down buttons to change the number of boards on each button page. In fact none of the drop-down options on either Button settings or Live settings respond. You click on the drop-down but nothing happens so you can't change from the default number. I'm sure this happened to an earlier version and was fixed but it's happening again. I have tried the latest fix file but that didn't help.
Nigel_Med

Re: Live Button Settings

Postby support » 18 August 2019, 22:05

Noted, but we are not able to reproduce this problem here.
For other Mojave users, please let us know how it is with your computer.

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Nigel_Med » 19 August 2019, 14:31

Thanks for checking. I have a second MacBook also running Mojave and it has exactly the same problem. Strangely the Button font size drop-down works perfectly but done of the others on the Button settings window. I have an old Windows 7 laptop and that works fine so I can export any shows that I need to change the board numbers, make the changes then export back to Mac but obviously this is not particularly convenient!
Nigel_Med

Postby Nigel_Med » 21 August 2019, 08:41

SOLVED Happy to report that when I tried to make some changes today following an Apple O/S update all drop-downs now work perfectly. Clearly it was nothing to do with the Lighting Controller application
Nigel_Med

Postby support » 21 August 2019, 09:27

Thank you for this feedback.

And thank you to Apple for fixing this problem !
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Mac OS